Games that SHOULD be made?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote:Yeah, there's a strange theory in Western popular culture at the moment that seems to be "Well America likes it that means it's good!" the sad thing is that the same line of thinking is starting to rub off on people as well.

Any ideas on these characters yet?
Heh, heh, my bro and I have quite a list of characters.....he even drew them! :D Some of them are kinda based after what me and him prefer them to be, as well as a few other originals....maybe he could post a few on here.....if he knows how. XD
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Scan those bitches and post em man. I like seeing original characters. Shibby's a visual artist, so I'm sure she'll have something to say when she gets home.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Scan those bitches and post em man. I like seeing original characters. Shibby's a visual artist, so I'm sure she'll have something to say when she gets home.
TheChaosBlue has craptons of pics, scanned and ready....not sure if he's home tho....I'm still enjoying my free time here in school XD

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Nice, I'm about to go jobhunting to in just a minute I'm going to be absent for a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Touching on the FPS subject, there are definitely too many of them around there, but I do enjoy a good FPS. Keyword, good. When it's done right and in a unique way. I really loved playing XIII
Agreed. I'll play FPS games on occasion so most of the shovelware passes by. XIII was stylish and really used that to it's advantage. I bought Borderlands because it looked interesting but never got around to trying it out.
mtwinny wrote:Heh, heh, my bro and I have quite a list of characters.....he even drew them! :D Some of them are kinda based after what me and him prefer them to be, as well as a few other originals....maybe he could post a few on here.....if he knows how. XD
Sounds good, show 'em off!
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

A real 3D Pokemon game on a Nintendo console

F-zero remake or sequel for the 3DS

Majora's Mask remake on the 3DS

New Advance Wars on the 3DS

A new Rise of Nations....but thats not going to happen now since BigHugeGames was shut down recently...
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

RWDebara wrote:A real 3D Pokemon game on a Nintendo console

F-zero remake or sequel for the 3DS

Majora's Mask remake on the 3DS

A new Rise of Nations....but thats not going to happen now since BigHugeGames was shut down recently...
I approve of the first two, never played the next two so not quite sure...and the last one's self-explanitory...

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

RWDebara wrote:
Advance Wars would be nice, but only if it was a sequel to Dual Strike.

Dark Conflict/Days of Ruin should be forgotten to the annals of time.
mtwinny wrote:I approve of the first two, never played the next two so not quite sure...and the last one's self-explanitory...
No Majora's Mask? You're missing out. It's definitely one of the better Zelda games.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

F-zero is a badman game and I don't want to play one of the fastest and most exhilarating racing games ever on a shitty 3 inch screen. But if they made it for a proper console so you could have a massive screen and crank up the volume so it shakes the room that would be a good thing to make.

I just don't get that adrenaline pumping feeling if I'm ever playing something on a handheld, and it's probably not a good idea to get that feeling when hunched over the toilet anyway tbh.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:F-zero is a badman game and I don't want to play one of the fastest and most exhilarating racing games ever on a shitty 3 inch screen. But if they made it for a proper console so you could have a massive screen and crank up the volume so it shakes the room that would be a good thing to make.

I just don't get that adrenaline pumping feeling if I'm ever playing something on a handheld, and it's probably not a good idea to get that feeling when hunched over the toilet anyway tbh.
I see what you mean and I agree to a point. The 3D effect might be nice though.