Food/Recipe Discussion

What it says on the tin...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Killer French Bread wrote:Haven't you seen nacho libre? 'mexican cuisine' is basically just dago peasant food tbh, dunno why it's so popular. It's kinda like if they opened restaurants selling stew and tripe or whatever the povos eat over here.
Pfft really? Nacho Libre? That is how you classify Mexican food? From a movie like that? XD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Oh we have loads of Nacho places but I just never really thought of going there. I always chose Asian food and Mc Donalds over it XD .
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Blasphemy. Anything is better than McDonalds.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Blasphemy. Anything is better than McDonalds.
Case in point, my local burger joint. Great service, you can actually see them COOK and PREPARE the food, and they use fresh ingredients. Simply well done.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Nice, nice. There was this place I went to in Georgia called Larry's Subs and MAN was that place good. Best subs I've ever had. Local restaurants are always the best, no doubt.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
iheartsonic
Level 2
Level 2

Post by iheartsonic »

Oh you guys, I'm soooo hungry now! Wrath, your pics are brill, great job! I love cooking, specifically baking XD I am an amature baker/cake decorator! But I'll give anything a shot really, my favourite is fishy pie :P

OK I'm going to have to go and eat now!
[insert super cool and witty siggy here]
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

iheartsonic wrote: OK I'm going to have to go and eat now!
That's what I'm going to do now!!
Also, wow Wrath!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Oh, and speaking of burger joints...anyone in the U.S. heard of Five Guys? AMAZING burgers, delicious fries.....plently of fountain drink choices.......man I need one of their burgers.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Thanks guys :D Glad you like the pics

Also Chaos, I've heard the name Five Guys before but I've never actually seen one before. Looks really cool from the pictures though, reminds me of Johnny Rockets or Steak 'n Shake.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Thanks guys :D Glad you like the pics

Also Chaos, I've heard the name Five Guys before but I've never actually seen one before. Looks really cool from the pictures though, reminds me of Johnny Rockets or Steak 'n Shake.
Exactly; I heard of a Johnny Rockets and I never been to one. Five Guys is similar to that.