Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Say whatever you want, I CANT DRAW!!!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

You said it KFB. But uh. o_o You callin me sad, bossman?

Nah XD It's all good, not everyone takes pics of their dinner o_o I like taking pictures of anything I find interesting though. Sue me.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

In fairness I was proud enough take a picture of this double decker pizza me and my mate made last month. It was 2 pizzas sandwiched around a beef chilli with two fried eggs thrown in there for some reason. And I remember biting into oyster mushrooms at one point, not sure if we added them or they were on the pizza. 4 of us couldn't finish it and there was so much chilli in there my mouth felt like it was on fire after about 3 bites. Waste of perfectly good food really. Dunno what happened to the photos now though, think they're on my mate's phone. Hopefully someone preserved them as a record of the madness. It's not a good idea living next to a late night convenience shop when you are drunk, stoned and starving. And your student loan has just come through.

My cooking skills took a hit today though as I fucked up making a pot noodle. Shameful admission of any student of course. Forgot to mix it, so the top half had no flavour and the bottom half tasted like sucking on an oxo cube. I've eaten two airwaves chewing gums since and still can't get the taste of curry out of my nose.
Tic Tac, sir?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Not picture worthy but I can make a damn fine french toast dish. o_o I can make anything out of french toast.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

I make awesome pastries >U<

My grilled cheese/french toast is amazing. c:

I also make a mean stromboli, everyone I know says I make the absolute best. You can ask wrath, he's had it.

I can also make some awesome desserts. Ever had oreo truffles? check them out sometime, the recipe is easy and it's awesome for get togethers.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

OHHH muh goood Shibby does make a badass stromboli. 8D And Oreo Truffles are the shit.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Oreo Truffles? drooooolll.....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote: My cooking skills took a hit today though as I fucked up making a pot noodle. Shameful admission of any student of course. Forgot to mix it, so the top half had no flavour and the bottom half tasted like sucking on an oxo cube. I've eaten two airwaves chewing gums since and still can't get the taste of curry out of my nose.
How? How does anyone bugger up a Pot Noodle?! They're designed to be drunk/student/idiot proof!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Was going through the pictures on my computer and found a couple older ones that snuck through the cracks. Get ready for classic American style heart attack inducing goodness. xD

^So this picture is from Full Moon BBQ. Local BBQ place. On the left is a giant baked potato loaded with bbq chicken, cheese, and bacon. And on the right obviously is onion rings. Their onions rings are by far the BEST I've ever eaten. Oh and the baked potato really is about the size of a (American) football. Of course, I wasn't able to finish it in the first sitting o_o But yeah. It's awesome.

This is Lambert's Cafe from Springfield Missouri. This place is crazy. They throw (literally THROW) bread rolls at you and you have to catch them. If you miss, they'll just throw you another. XD Of course, you tell them whether you want one or not. Also in addition to the HUGE main dish, whatever you might order, they have free pass arounds too. So they'll basically basically come around and ask like "Want some fries?" or whatever. So on the plate, is white gravy, with mashed potatoes under it, and a country fried steak (or in this case veal) under that. Kind of hard to see it though. Then of course baked beans, cinnamon apples, and fried okra. o_o Don't plan on eating other meal that day if you ever plan on going to a place like this. Oh and I don't know if you can tell in the picture but the mugs they give you to have your drink in are HUGE too. I don't know their exact size though.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

I'm so hungry!!! ^_^