SEGA Mixer Drive - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Ladies and gents, we are 1 hour away from a new episode of SEGA Mixer Drive. And yet, I have some good news and some bad news. (albeit, none of this affects tonight's show, so don't worry!)

The bad news is that due to some technical complications, the episode featuring the SSMA12 highlights - which I originally planned to be next week - is going to be pushed back. This however doesn't affect the pre-release party on SegaSonic Radio tomorrow, which will still go ahead as planned; the extra week is in place for VizardJeffhog and the rest of the team to make sure it's as presentable as possible before giving it out towards the public.

And now, onto some good news - the show is now listed on iTunes! If you didn't do the RSS subscription earlier, you can do so through here - considerably less messy in the long run, and in the event that RSM goes under more attacks, this will still keep you up to date on everything that has happened during the show's run! Episodes 4 and 5 are both on there as well if you're still missing out on either of them.

And on that note, I'll see you all tonight! :)
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Bah. Didn't really mean to double-post, but the SSMA12 highlights show is being pushed back AGAIN. Now it's pretty much being pencilled in for a yet-to-be-decided date during March itself.

I'm sorry, I'm disappointed as much as you guys are, but it appears that there's more complications than anticipated.

There needs to be a way I can make this up to you. I feel really sorry for all the long delays regarding this, so let's push in something that would get you guys excitable. Regarding the HUGE amount of new music on this album, how about the SSMA highlights special - once finally with a date set in stone - being a 2-hour show?

That does however mean that there's the potential to clash with Foreversonic's Random Hour, which in that case would mean I would be starting the show 30 minutes earlier. Whichever, all the more of a reason to look forward!
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Rexy wrote:That does however mean that there's the potential to clash with Foreversonic's Random Hour, which in that case would mean I would be starting the show 30 minutes earlier.
You don't have to do that! Just let me know and I'll trim my show down. My "Random Hour" is only supposed to be an hour, right? XD
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

foreversonic wrote:You don't have to do that! Just let me know and I'll trim my show down. My "Random Hour" is only supposed to be an hour, right? XD
Nuuuuu! Now we can work something out right? XD
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Rexy wrote:Regarding the HUGE amount of new music on this album, how about the SSMA highlights special - once finally with a date set in stone - being a 2-hour show?
2-hour SEGA Mixer Drive goodness sounds pretty awesome to me.

BTW, my 5-year-old son says your show name is "really cool"! Out of the mouths of (almost) babes :laugh:
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

SoloNerfherder wrote:2-hour SEGA Mixer Drive goodness sounds pretty awesome to me.

BTW, my 5-year-old son says your show name is "really cool"! Out of the mouths of (almost) babes :laugh:
That is so sweet. Like really sweet!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Since this special is going to be for two hours; I don't see how foreversonic will have to trim his show down since normally, SMD is on for a hour and then a hour later is foreversonic's show...
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Since this special is going to be for two hours; I don't see how foreversonic will have to trim his show down since normally, SMD is on for a hour and then a hour later is foreversonic's show...
One word: overrun. :lol: I'll try and minimise it to the best of my ability though!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Rexy wrote:One word: overrun. :lol: I'll try and minimise it to the best of my ability though!
Overruns are sacred things on RadioSEGA.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

mtwinny wrote:That is so sweet. Like really sweet!
He is my little bundle of joy :wub: