Suggestions / Ideas for the Radio

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

chickaroo1 wrote::/ Maybe I shouldn't have posted this...no one's liking the idea.
Story of my life.
Your suggestion is good. But RadioSEGA isn't mainstream radio, so we can't have many ad breaks on the stream.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

chickaroo1 wrote::/ Maybe I shouldn't have posted this...no one's liking the idea.
Story of my life.
On the contrary, this is a valid suggestion you brought. We are just being reasonable with it. RS is internet radio; commercial-like ad breaks aren't really suitable for what this station has to offer.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Kaito-kun wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath: Those professional quality jingles cost money for a start and I doubt it would be worth the effort in the end.
When we got our jingles for the live shows, SNS and SEGA AGES in particular, I think they worked out to be about £20 for three, so not too unreasonable.
Speedingsonic2
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Speedingsonic2 »

I have some music that I want to put on the radio..
https://soundcloud.com/speedingsonic2/l ... v2-sonic-3
https://soundcloud.com/speedingsonic2/b ... -set-radio
https://soundcloud.com/speedingsonic2/b ... -set-radio
Think you can get it on there for me? I'm trying to get myself heard lol. Not that I'm being desperate or anything. :p
"If you're gonna be in the spotlight, you might as well put on a show! - DJ Professor K from the Jet Set Radio Series.
:guitar:Speedingsonic2 Productions™ 2008 - 2013:guitar:[video=youtube;mMMf0I4oqYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMMf0I4oqYs[/video]
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

As for the playlist server, I don't think that can happen. The best way to hear your remixes is to request them on one of our liveshows.
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

TCB is right. I've tried to get some arrange albums on the setlist and it's kind of a slow process surprisingly. Naturally, you can always ask for them to be played on any of the live shows (obviously except for the Top 40 Countdown).
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Progress is slow because I still haven't got a login to do any work on the playlist. If you keep complaining, then I'll just quit for good because I keep going on Skype and foreversonic is never there when I want him to be. Without him, I can't do a damn thing.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Progress is slow because I still haven't got a login to do any work on the playlist. If you keep complaining, then I'll just quit for good because I keep going on Skype and foreversonic is never there when I want him to be. Without him, I can't do a damn thing.
Who's complaining? Me? Definitely not me. I was just answering that person's question.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Who's complaining? Me? Definitely not me. I was just answering that person's question.
I thought Rexy was but it's all cleared now so don't worry about it.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Oh ok. My apologies for asking.