RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Hey, KC!

It's me, the "Sexy Listener" from the SEGA Mixer Drive thread :D

Just wanted to drop a line to say I love your Top 40 show and all the bum-related gags :D Keep 'em up! The jokes, not your bum - I don't need to see that! :p :D

BTW, I noticed in recent shows that the number of times you play that "bum" sample in the middle of songs has decreased... Keep the "Donnie"s, but let's have a few more "Bum!"s to go with the Donnies :D
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

SoloNerfherder wrote:BTW, I noticed in recent shows that the number of times you play that "bum" sample in the middle of songs has decreased... Keep the "Donnie"s, but let's have a few more "Bum!"s to go with the Donnies :D
Not sure if this is disturbing or not... XD Well, "you request, we play them" is our slogan. Guess, I'll have to increase the bumness of the show!
The jokes, not your bum - I don't need to see that! :P :D
Your loss! :P
SSF1991
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SSF1991 »

Alright. Time for me to construct the Bum Nation. Who has the ketchup and mustard?
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Was listening to the Shenmue special this morning during the drive to work and I nearly crashed laughing when KC said Lan Di's Eau de Parfum was produced by Bum Smells :laugh: .

BummieDonnielicious!

Ah... puerile toilet humour... gotta love it! XD
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

*ahem*
Serious mode for a moment...

Unable to download the latest episodes of RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown Ep 34, Glitch Report 007 & SEGA Mixer Drive E66 on both my iPhone and my Macbook Pro... :( Please help!
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

SoloNerfherder wrote:*ahem*
Serious mode for a moment...

Unable to download the latest episodes of RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown Ep 34, Glitch Report 007 & SEGA Mixer Drive E66 on both my iPhone and my Macbook Pro... :( Please help!
We're having issues with the RadioSEGA Media server at the moment. We're trying to sort them out and will keep you posted on the progress. For now, all podcasts are unfortunately on hold. :(
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Ah, smeg!

That's too bad. Hope the problem can be fixed soon! Thanks for the update and all you guys' hard work at RadioSEGA, though!

Meanwhile, till the problem's fixed, I'll just wait in the corner here and do some squats... :decide:
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

That's cute. They say it's good for your BUM. On that note, RadioSEGA Media is up and so is this week's RSTop40 episode. :)
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

So let's hope the next show has the best of the best Remix Competition Songs. I took me the time to hear all and my poll is through. I got exactly 20 at the end ^^
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Sergadra wrote:So let's hope the next show has the best of the best Remix Competition Songs. I took me the time to hear all and my poll is through. I got exactly 20 at the end ^^
Thanks for voting! But the Special is happening 2 weeks from now, on the 23rd of June. :)