The Unified "Sonic Boom" thread.

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Here's one of the articles I was talking about. Mind you, the page that this article is coming from is a Sonic fan page that has mainly just been hating on the franchise ever since Sonic Boom originally got announced. I mean, they have a point for all their hate but generally they're a pretty negative community.
Never before has that No Fun Allowed picture been more appropriate than with that article. I had to skim it, trying to read it and I could feel the gross neckbeard garbage emanating from it. I'd love to know what they want exactly from an official twitter? regurgitated PR shit and RTs? An enjoyable light hearted in character twitter is really what a franchise struggling to stay relevant wants. Even I enjoy some of the tweets.
I mean when it comes to celebrating gay marriage, something that has absolutely nothing to do with Sonic (outside of DeviantArt) on an official account owned by SEGA, someone has to ask the question: Does Webber really care at all?
Actually, whoever wrote this is just a massive fucking idiot.[/font][/color]
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Quills on Wheels said this is the thread I need to use because I made my own thread and he didn't approve of it so he said to try here.
KC wrote:I believe you've ventured into the wrong thread. XD But, shock/horror, it's great!
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Lmao let Aaron do what he wants on that account. Much better than straight-up PR/official stuff that gets tweeted out ala bots.

It ain't personally offending or getting in my way to annoy me, why should it be for you.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Lmao let Aaron do what he wants on that account. Much better than straight-up PR/official stuff that gets tweeted out ala bots.

It ain't personally offending or getting in my way to annoy me, why should it be for you.
Whos it offending? I don't recall anyone saying that lol :P
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Lmao let Aaron do what he wants on that account. Much better than straight-up PR/official stuff that gets tweeted out ala bots.

look man i have this SUPER SERIOUS question to ask about Sonic the Hedgehog and associated franchises i cant deal with them answering me with MEMES
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah nah Aaron is still one of the only things I find amusing about the Sonic franchise. I actually forgot who he was when I first heard his name again and when I searched him up, I was surprised to see it was him. Has he... changed?

Btw, any thoughts on the 25th anniversary? I haven't been keeping track of that one or maybe Sega just hasn't said anything in the past few months.
Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Anyone have any opinions for me?
Well you bought the game so it's not like you can refund it I believe. Anyway Sonic 1 is alright. The Sequels are better tho obviously.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I have started playing it and still am only on Act 2 but I like it.
Quills on Wheels wrote:Yeah nah Aaron is still one of the only things I find amusing about the Sonic franchise. I actually forgot who he was when I first heard his name again and when I searched him up, I was surprised to see it was him. Has he... changed?

Btw, any thoughts on the 25th anniversary? I haven't been keeping track of that one or maybe Sega just hasn't said anything in the past few months.

Well you bought the game so it's not like you can refund it I believe. Anyway Sonic 1 is alright. The Sequels are better tho obviously.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Yeah nah Aaron is still one of the only things I find amusing about the Sonic franchise. I actually forgot who he was when I first heard his name again and when I searched him up, I was surprised to see it was him. Has he... changed?
Aaron has learned to become one with the vast entity known as the World Wide Web. lol
Not a peep right now. Maybe the closer this year ends we'll know more.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I am excited to see what they may do for 25th anniversary for Sonic
Twinny wrote:Aaron has learned to become one with the vast entity known as the World Wide Web. lol

Not a peep right now. Maybe the closer this year ends we'll know more.

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:I am excited to see what they may do for 25th anniversary for Sonic
What I do know is that the Sonic Boom side series is going to play a part in it in some fashion.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010