The Unified "Sonic Boom" thread.

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Twinny wrote:When was the last time SEGA "took" words of "fan feedback"?
Didn't they kind of listen with Sonic Generations?

Also to be fair, this is technically Sanzuru games listening to fans, not SEGA.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

So a lot of fans seem to have started disliking the Sonic the Hedgehog Facebook and Twitter admin. Aaron Webber was it?

I find it personally strage because I felt like he was the only thing that was still amusing about the Sonic brand but it seems that posting funny memes and joking around is all he does as I've read that many people had actually tried to ask proper questions, only to get replied with memes and other non-related material. I've read a couple of articles about how this is part of SEGA's scheme to force the Sonic Boom brand down our throat or something. I dunno.

What are other people's take on this?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I don't see how Aaron's handling of the social media accounts is forcing the Sonic Boom brand on us, since there hasn't been much Boom-related things from its Twitter and Facebook pages combined ever since he returned. That's just me, though.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I recently bought Sonic 1 off of Amazon for my Windows 7 PC and so far it's a good game. But before I continue I want to know what everyone else thinks of the game.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Twinny wrote:I don't see how Aaron's handling of the social media accounts is forcing the Sonic Boom brand on us, since there hasn't been much Boom-related things from its Twitter and Facebook pages combined ever since he returned. That's just me, though.
Here's one of the articles I was talking about. Mind you, the page that this article is coming from is a Sonic fan page that has mainly just been hating on the franchise ever since Sonic Boom originally got announced. I mean, they have a point for all their hate but generally they're a pretty negative community.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Yeah, that particular page altogether is full of whiny, stuck-up bullcrap, especially after past incidents.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Twinny wrote:Yeah, that particular page altogether is full of whiny, stuck-up bullcrap, especially after past incidents.
Ahah. Glad I'm not the only one thinking that then lol. :P
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

They kind of have a point. Game trailers opinion on a franchise is allowed to change, all they did was throw petrol into a fire.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Anyone have any opinions for me?
Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:I recently bought Sonic 1 off of Amazon for my Windows 7 PC and so far it's a good game. But before I continue I want to know what everyone else thinks of the game.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Anyone have any opinions for me?
I believe you've ventured into the wrong thread. XD But, shock/horror, it's great!