Sonic Runners

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Definitely
Mikhail24RD wrote:I see. So things do get competitive once you go to B rank.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Definitely
I see. That should make interesting for me.
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Good luck! :D
Mikhail24RD wrote:I see. That should make interesting for me.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Good luck! :D
Thanks!
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

So I deleted Sonic Runners from my devices. I spent $30 today on red rings to get Metal Sonic (and failed every time) and realized that I needed to stop, so I figured I'd just delete it all together. I already beat the story anyways. I most likely won't be getting back into it anymore. It burned my cell phone anyways and didn't want to connect to my Wi-Fi, which lead to using my data, which costed money. Ah well. I still have other Sonic games

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:So I deleted Sonic Runners from my devices. I spent $30 today on red rings to get Metal Sonic (and failed every time) and realized that I needed to stop, so I figured I'd just delete it all together. I already beat the story anyways. I most likely won't be getting back into it anymore. It burned my cell phone anyways and didn't want to connect to my Wi-Fi, which lead to using my data, which costed money. Ah well. I still have other Sonic games
Interesting. I wonder if i will stop playing as well once i finish the story.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:So I deleted Sonic Runners from my devices. I spent $30 today on red rings to get Metal Sonic (and failed every time) and realized that I needed to stop, so I figured I'd just delete it all together. I already beat the story anyways. I most likely won't be getting back into it anymore. It burned my cell phone anyways and didn't want to connect to my Wi-Fi, which lead to using my data, which costed money. Ah well. I still have other Sonic games
The most surprising thing I read here is that you actually spent cash on this. $30 no less.

Whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Metal Sonic is my favorite Sonic villain so when I heard he was unlockable now I went crazy for it. XD now you see why I deleted it
TheChaosBlue wrote:The most surprising thing I read here is that you actually spent cash on this. $30 no less.

Whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Metal Sonic's in my fave five of all time...but even I wouldn't shill money to SEGA like this
Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Metal Sonic's in my fave five of all time...but even I wouldn't shill money to SEGA like this
Same here.