Sonic Runners

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I enjoy this game a lot more than Dash. But it runs like utter crap and takes up way to much space on my phone. I dont know what Sonic Team are doing, but they did to get their act together.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:New event up.
What's the event for the uninformed?
Gonic wrote:I enjoy this game a lot more than Dash. But it runs like utter crap and takes up way to much space on my phone. I dont know what Sonic Team are doing, but they did to get their act together.
Hahahahahaha oh...you and me both man.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

It's a Tropical Coast event. It's like the birthday one and the desert one. You collect pearls to increase your rank and earn stuff like a new buddy and such
TheChaosBlue wrote:What's the event for the uninformed?

Hahahahahaha oh...you and me both man.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:It's a Tropical Coast event. It's like the birthday one and the desert one. You collect pearls to increase your rank and earn stuff like a new buddy and such
At least it has a special stage. (Not like the Nights event)
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I got all 3 buddies from NiGHTS
Mikhail24RD wrote:At least it has a special stage. (Not like the Nights event)
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

So I finally got another character egg and it's Blaze -.- I somehow manage to keep unlocking the power characters, which I don't really use. (Except for Omega since he gives me a HUGE bonus when attacking enemies) Ah well. At least Shadow will be around for a few more weeks

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:So I finally got another character egg and it's Blaze -.- I somehow manage to keep unlocking the power characters, which I don't really use. (Except for Omega since he gives me a HUGE bonus when attacking enemies) Ah well. At least Shadow will be around for a few more weeks
I used Blaze in Power stages (used along with Knuckles)
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I have Omega, Knuckles, and Blaze as power characters
Mikhail24RD wrote:I used Blaze in Power stages (used along with Knuckles)

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Just played Sonic Runners again and I see that the bosses are getting hard to beat in one try now. What do you guys think?
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Yep. I am at the point where you have to hit Eggman 20 times to beat him and he is harder to get that far with
Mikhail24RD wrote:Just played Sonic Runners again and I see that the bosses are getting hard to beat in one try now. What do you guys think?