Hardest Boss Fight?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

hehe

no bragging rights till you beat level 130 chaos in the blackjack course (i think thats the one on the far right)
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Easiest game boss thread made me think of something. Sigma from Mega Man X4 is such a dick. Even with Ultimate X he is still bullshit when he gets to his last form. Maybe I just suck but to this day I can't beat him. He has like 3 or 4 forms, once you figure those out they're pretty easy except for the last one. When you get to the last one, there are so many ways he can hit you and you can only hit him and hurt him in one spot, but you can't reach that point until you risk getting hit yourself, and you've got to have veeery good timing to do that, otherwise, trying to get there will more than likely hit you. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Actually, the 'boss' at the end of Fallout New Vegas' forced me to restart my game. He has a big-ass sword which kept knocking me all over the place and kept regenerating his health, I couldn't stand against him at all. But it was my own fault for rushing through the game. If my speech skill was 5 points more, I could have avoided the battle altogether >_>
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Easiest game boss thread made me think of something. Sigma from Mega Man X4 is such a dick. Even with Ultimate X he is still bullshit when he gets to his last form. Maybe I just suck but to this day I can't beat him. He has like 3 or 4 forms, once you figure those out they're pretty easy except for the last one. When you get to the last one, there are so many ways he can hit you and you can only hit him and hurt him in one spot, but you can't reach that point until you risk getting hit yourself, and you've got to have veeery good timing to do that, otherwise, trying to get there will more than likely hit you. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I remember being obsessed with two games on my cousin's PS1. One was an RPG Digimon Game and the other one was a Mega man game (See, I do play more than Sonic). I don't know which one it was but it sure had a guy called sigma. Do you mean that last boss which looked like a black bobble?
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Easiest game boss thread made me think of something. Sigma from Mega Man X4 is such a dick. Even with Ultimate X he is still bullshit when he gets to his last form. Maybe I just suck but to this day I can't beat him. He has like 3 or 4 forms, once you figure those out they're pretty easy except for the last one. When you get to the last one, there are so many ways he can hit you and you can only hit him and hurt him in one spot, but you can't reach that point until you risk getting hit yourself, and you've got to have veeery good timing to do that, otherwise, trying to get there will more than likely hit you. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Oh yeah, I played that game! It was fun, but it did get hard at the end like you say. Sorry to say, but I cheated in order to finish the game lol :P
ImageImage
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Haha I refuse to cheat on a Mega Man game. I don't cheat on that series. :P I love it too much.

@BSF: Sigma is basically the bad guy on every Mega Man X game. Kinda like how Robotnik's always the bad guy on Sonic usually.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ooooooooooooooh. Never mind than