The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Hayato3D
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Hayato3D »

Lets see...

Today I woke up, got ready, read a book for awhile called "The Lost City of Z". Great book so far. Then a package came in the mail for me, it was about 17 import Sega Saturn games for me to have fun with. Should have another batch coming in soon.

Hmm. After that I went to work, came home, to yet another package. A winch rigging kit for the winch on my Jeep. Yay, now I won't get stuck when offroad :D. So, quite a package filled day. Now I'm going to finish making dinner and play Sega Saturn until I get tired.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Today was 106 degrees Fahrenheit (41 Celsius) where I live. Effin' hot. Didn't help that I was wearing a black tee and jeans (hot or cold, I always wear jeans). Even worse, the A/C in the computer lab wasn't working to full capacity, so it was like a friggin' oven in there. It was so bad, we eventually left the lab and went to the Library/Media Center and had a study period.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I laminated my front room today. It took me a good 8 hrs but I feel much manlier for it.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Today I had the date that the whole week had been building up to!

It was actually really nice, the girl was very intelligent, sweet and fun to be around. She also talked a lot which certainly broke the ice and made things easier on me! Went to Pizza Hut (which wasn't as bad as I'd thought it'd be) and then went to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World (Literally Video Game the movie, I cried tears of nerd joy at the ammount of sly references thrown around).
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

i drank too much

ima regret it when im up at 5 ;(

i have an idea of what im doing, but no doubt ill do stuff i wont remember

all i remember at the moment is erm...

no

minds blank
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I'm having a sober one tonight. Though I do still have that bottle of Lambrini I won in the fridge, should I get desperate and lonely.
Tic Tac, sir?
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Rayne wrote:Today I had the date that the whole week had been building up to!

It was actually really nice, the girl was very intelligent, sweet and fun to be around. She also talked a lot which certainly broke the ice and made things easier on me! Went to Pizza Hut (which wasn't as bad as I'd thought it'd be) and then went to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World (Literally Video Game the movie, I cried tears of nerd joy at the ammount of sly references thrown around).
Sounds like a nice girl. And I keep hearing good things about Scott Pilgrim (both the movie and the game). Maybe I'll go see it now and get over the fact that I can't stand Michael Cera.

Today I finished some errands with my mom (not embarrassed to say that, btw). Even better, I drove us everywhere we needed to go. Gettin' my hours done to get my license, hopefully by mid- to late September. :)
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Today I had an awesomely long lie-in and stayed in bed until 3pm ^_^ 4 hours on and I've done nothing but watch TV. This is what Sundays are all about.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I've been catching up on my home exercise routine again, which I'll probably swap in favour of the gym when Uni comes round in a few weeks. They've spent the past year creating a whole new sports centre with swimming pool, rock climbing walls, and a gym that is twice the size of the old one. Dunno if it's open yet, but I imagine it'll be popular.

I luckily managed to find someone to move into the spare room here too, so we can afford to save up, otherwise we might had to move out, which is a complete pain in the arse.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Today was pretty laid back. First, my friends and I talked about Pokemon during Calculus (we had a sub, and we already finished the assignments). Talked mostly about the TV series and the differences between seasons. At lunch, we planned out our potluck we're gonna have at lunch this Friday for my birthday. Then the rest of the school day was pretty chill. Not really any homework, too. Then a couple of friends and I went out for burgers and then I went home and here I am now.

Today was one of those rare "it's all good" days. :biggrin: