Upcoming games you want

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

baraka6 wrote:Assassins Creed III now they have announced it, be good to tie up desmonds story line and make sense of it all
£5 says that at the end of III it turns out that Desmond was just the ancestor of someone else in an animus in the future.

@Topic: Tekken Hybrid has got me hyped for Tekken Tag Tournament 2. It looks so sexeh.
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

Kaito-kun wrote:£5 says that at the end of III it turns out that Desmond was just the ancestor of someone else in an animus in the future.
Could be, they also mentioned it had relation to doomsday. Either way im looking forward to finding out whats going to happen to desmond and the crew
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Ubisoft should do the smart thing and just forget about the dumb plot and forget about Desmond.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Upcoming games i want besides Ninja Gaiden 3....
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 i guess. Not been much announced i want atm
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dragons Dogma is looking like an amazing Action Adventure RPG game thing. Really impressed the more I see of it.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I'm quite intrigued my Dragons Dogma too, although since money is quite tight these days, most of the stuff I want won't be entering my house any time soon ;_;

My only *must* have is still PSO2 really, and that's pretty safe off in the future, if it even gets released over here. Other than that, Sonic 4 Episode 2 is on the list. Just cos. And the new Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing for definite!

I've got a massive backlog to work through. That'll keep me busy until summer.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Ubisoft should do the smart thing and just forget about the dumb plot and forget about Desmond.
I have to agree there. I'd be happier just running around in the past.

Although I would miss the sarcastic Brit.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I have to agree there. I'd be happier just running around in the past.
This is exactly what I thought Assassins Creed would be, then I found out about all that dumb future stuff. I really don't see the need for it.
Kaito-kun wrote:Although I would miss the sarcastic Brit.
I wouldn't. Though I haven't got to Brotherhood yet, I hear he's more tolerable in that.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Well, let's get Assassin's Creed III out of the way and see where the franchise goes then, seeing as this is the climax to Desmond's story.

I await the inevitable collector's edition with a mixture of glee and "dear God how much is this one going to cost?" I know I've not bought any of them (Mena has for Xmas the past three years), but I fear this one might just outbudget her.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

PSO2/Vita and Gunlord/AES is now on my wish list.