The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Today I bought some more ingredients to make cake things with ^_^

Gonna have a shower, do some laundry, make a CAKE! And have some pizza whilst listening to SNS later :D
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Today is the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast US launch. And it's picture day for me at school. Senior year; gotta make it count.
Sonic The Drunk
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sonic The Drunk »

Going to eat breakfast now, then I've got class throughout the day and lots of studying to do.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Had my first day at the new college yesterday. The horror. Hundreds of spikey haired scrotes roaming the place. Skived my first day today.
Tic Tac, sir?
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

Today one of my friends got Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep!! I can't wait to play it! >//<
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

miharbi_nami wrote:Today one of my friends got Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep!! I can't wait to play it! >//<
I played it at PAX (Penny Arcade Expo, if you don't know) before it came out. The battle system was dull, but who knows, maybe I will enjoy the game. if my PSP screen gets fixed...

@Topic:

I spent my last day here in Seattle. :(
But it was worth it. Bought some souveniers, went to GameWorks and played Taiko 9 (...you know, that drumming game from Namco.), saw Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D (Be ready for tlop pwists, folks.) and got dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. For the first time in my life. Was really fun. :D

Now, in 15 hours time, I'll be in the plane to Amsterdam, so... See you Sunday!
I live here now!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shadid wrote: @Topic:

I spent my last day here in Seattle. :(
Did you bring me anything nice? ^__^
Shadid wrote:But it was worth it. Bought some souveniers, went to GameWorks and played Taiko 9 (...you know, that drumming game from Namco.)
Oooooh, cool, how was it? I've always wanted to give Taiko no Tatsujin a go...

Anyway; I had a crap day at work today. (You probably know I work at a service station, whoooo!) Anyway; I was on the hot food counter (You know, I was the guy who plates everything up from a selection of trays that are behind the mystical glass box of protection) however, the girl who was supposed to cook half of the food I had to serve couldn't be bothered doing any work after leaving me with a minimal selection of food to try and sell for the latter half of the day (in other words, only the food I cooked) and refused to help out earlier in the day when I was busy with a large queue of travllers all after breakfasts.

Those who don't work, don't deserve to eat dammit!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I went into town to see if there was any games I fancied and a local game shop has got Halo Reach in early. I had £35 on me and they were chargin £45 for the game. I was gutted.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

How much is a normal 360 game supposed to be nowadays? I haven't paid full price for a game in a shop since the man on the till said "£50 please mate" when I handed them a copy of Ridge Racer 6.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:How much is a normal 360 game supposed to be nowadays? I haven't paid full price for a game in a shop since the man on the till said "£50 please mate" when I handed them a copy of Ridge Racer 6.
£30 for your standard title, £35-£40 for the big names, £20-25 for the budgets.