Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
xLycanx
Level 1
Level 1

Post by xLycanx »

Got my copy os Phantasy Star Portable 2 today and am playing the story mode at the moment. Online servers don't open until tonight so online isn't available yet. But game comes with code which you have to redeem in order to play online. ^,.,^
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

^ Ooh I'm jealous :P

I'm hoping my local GAME(s) have it, otherwise I might struggle. Got no monies at the moment, but I have some GAME gift vouchers, so that's the only place I can get it from ^_^

Hubby wants me to get in on PSN so we can both download a copy, but that won't work if there is a code to play online, right?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I grabbed Sonic adventure off xbla and I've just got round to picking up Bayonetta aswell. Bayonetta is off it's tits. It's so Japanesey, I haven't got a clue what's going on half the time but the gameplay is solid. Im liking the fight mechanics and thats the main thing.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Recently scored this baby for $20

Also got:
Ghouls 'N Ghosts - Traded a bad cable for it
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - $5
ImageImage
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Wewt. My first ever Sega CD. :P And Genesis Model 1 ("back in the day" I was stuck with a model 2)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

A few days late, but on Friday I got me Phantasy Star Portable 2 and I absolutely love it. The changes they have made have really made a huge difference. Playing through story mode as well whilst I try and hunt down a damn slicer >_>

Foreversonic also got me Sonic Adventure, which was amazingly awesome of him ^_^ I've been playing through that a lot too so I can write the review for Radio Sega!
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Ordered Phantasy Star Portable 2 and I'm really looking forward to start playing this one. Loved the first and as the second have improved vastly I'm sure this will be ace.
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

On Friday I bought Dead To Rights: Retribution and Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions on the PS3, and on Saturday I bought both Mass Effect games on the Xbox 360.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Just bought Qubed for the 360 for $10. Seems like a neat little package to be able to play Lumines Live, E4, and Rez HD!
ImageImage
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Got a small update. The adapter it came with had a short and one of the controllers was pretty much dead so I got them both replaced. The 6 button is indeed a knockoff but surprisingly it works pretty well. And it didn't really cost me $7.99; it was only $5.99 but since I exchanged it with a 3 button, there was only a 2 dollar difference. :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.