The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^You could do a Yu-Gi-Oh deck card of sonic.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

How about clichés of gamers? The shouting american twelve year old on Xbox Live, the Nintendo fangirl, the collector, etc? Or how about one based on the lovely folks over at RadioSEGA?
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Oh, that would be silly I think, but you go ahead and try that :P I'll stick with trying to make Sonic playing cards because my little brothers would like that and I wouldn't want my teacher to be like "wtf is that?" haha.

Edit: Oh yeah, didn't someone before on here make Yu-Gi-Oh cards of RadioSEGA members?
ImageImage
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

sonicfanRICH wrote: Edit: Oh yeah, didn't someone before on here make Yu-Gi-Oh cards of RadioSEGA members?
Oh crikey, I remember those. They would have been lost in the forum wipe. It might've been p_nut_uk or Option who did them...There was never one made for me. Just saying. *Is not at all bitter*
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

Today was a pretty much normal day except for people screaming happy birthday in my ear. Oh and musn't forget everyone singing it when I entered the dining hall....... Oh the horror.................. But was an OK day ^_^
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

^

Happy birthday to ya :D
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Happy belated birthday!

I'm sitting at the Student Union at Uni right now, trying to kill some time before the game society meeting at 2pm. I missed the first one last week as I was ill, so looking forward to this 'un! I'll be home in time for Sega Ages ;)

Yesterday a new cage for my hamster, Milo, arrived! Must take pictures, it's huge.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Done with college for this week, making a empire in minecraft and going to hang with a few friends and go see Red today. Hopefully its good.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I bought more fish, some fishtank plants and a four pack of Tanglefoot. :)
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

The crazy next door neighbour and his absolute shit of a kid are playing football on my front garden. They were ragging a moped that is even louder than the shit of a kid's sqwuaky voice up and down the drive all morning too, making my living room smell of oil. And it's the holiday, so the shit of a kid will be here all week. Last holiday he was over I'd often find him in the back garden, with whatever mates he'd invited round, using the trampoline when he felt like it.

I can hear the shit revving up that moped again now. It's just not what you need when you have a headache.
Tic Tac, sir?