The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

p_nut_uk wrote:Maybe I'm searching wrong but I don't see Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy, any chance of getting it?
I swear we used to have that O.o
dragonOllie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by dragonOllie »

Hey everyone, I was looking through the tracks, and I noticed that there's no music for Flicky or Tails' Skypatrol, I know this isn't a huge problem, but it'd be nice just to throw the main stage theme from Flicky into the mix of epic music once in a while! Also I notice you have some of Mr. Ben Briggs' music on here, I bought the Trash FM album on Loudr a while back, but I donated a little more and got a neat little remix album called Club Needlemouse! Anyone heard of it? It'd be good to have that on here, RoBKTA is the artist, if we need their permission at least we have a name! Hoping all is well in running the radio!
You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not gonna help you since I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it? - Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog - The Movie
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

dragonOllie wrote:... it'd be nice just to throw the main stage theme from Flicky into the mix of epic music once in a while!
We'll look into it. Sometimes the problem resides in finding a good quality file to add to the playlist. Also, the tracks may be too short (under 30 seconds, for example) to add. But we'll look it up and let you know.
dragonOllie wrote:... neat little remix album called Club Needlemouse!
Funny you should mention this. Both Club Needlemouse and OutRax, by RoBKTA, will be added very soon to the playlist. Keep your ears on RS!
Thanks for your suggestions! :)
kamifox1
Level 2
Level 2

Post by kamifox1 »

How about the Hatsune Miku Project Mirai soundtrack, if you can find a decent album of it. It's only out in Japan and SEGA are being their usual selves (if you catch my drift) about localising it so there's no way for anyone outside Japan to hear it unless they have a Japanese 3DS or never updated theirs.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

kamifox1 wrote:How about the Hatsune Miku Project Mirai soundtrack
Find me the album and I'll upload it on the spot! :)
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Double post to let dragonOllie know that Flicky and Tails' Sky Patrol will be added to the playlist asap. :)
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

I'm a saddo that sometimes gets the first boss of Ex-Mutants from the Mega Drive stuck in their head... any chance, please? :)

[video=youtube_share;I6aQ4yjiOHc]http://youtu.be/I6aQ4yjiOHc[/video]

The wikipedia page for the game doesn't clarify (only talks about the comics it was based on), but Sega 16, say the game was published by Sega. Any good?

Can't remember what the rest of the soundtrack is like, lol. Sorry. ^^;
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

(Sorry about the double post, just wanted to add the main theme for comparison)

[video=youtube_share;L5KMgo0XRu0]http://youtu.be/L5KMgo0XRu0[/video]

Not bad either imo. :)
dragonOllie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by dragonOllie »

KC wrote:Double post to let dragonOllie know that Flicky and Tails' Sky Patrol will be added to the playlist asap. :)
Ah, wonderful! Thanks KC!
You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not gonna help you since I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it? - Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog - The Movie
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Buta wrote:The wikipedia page for the game doesn't clarify (only talks about the comics it was based on), but Sega 16, say the game was published by Sega. Any good?
Judging by the screenshot in that YT video, SEGA did publish the game. I'll look into it some more and let you know.