Favorite Sports?

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Favorite Sports?

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Self explanatory. I haven't heard anyone here mention a thing about sports at all, so I was curious. You guys into any sports at all? Whether it be doing it yourself, playing games, or watching the real life events?

I practice several different martial arts myself, so obviously I have to say MMA is my favorite sport. As far as the organizations, I like pretty much all of them except for UFC. UFC never really interested me and when UFC was the only one that I knew of, the fighters just..didn't have any personality at all. Most of them anyway. If they did have any, they were assholes. I love Strikeforce and WEC though. It seems to me that it's actually the biggest sport in the US as well, even more so than football. I could be wrong though I haven't actually checked any statistics, but yeah. I have the utmost respect for most of these fighters as long as they aren't ..well. Cocky assholes, but hey those exist in any sport.

o_o I don't know if you'd call it a sport but I also love bowling.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

There's probably a good reason no one talks about sports here.

I don't really have any favourite, I guess the only one I care enough to actually sit down and watch is probably American Football but it's usually on way too late.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I play Golf and Badminton. But I don't watch any sports on TV
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I did boxing for years when I was younger and it's the main sport I follow. I went to Louvalite boxing which is where Ricky Hatton started out. I remember when he started winning his first fights he used to come in and all the trainers would fawn over him. I had no clue who he was at the time. I stopped when I finished high school. I watch alot of UFC aswell. Only time I bother with Football is when it's the big shit like the Euro and the world cup and even then I think that's just supporting my country.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Reknoc wrote:There's probably a good reason no one talks about sports here.
Why's that? Yeah it's a gaming forum but there's always something to talk about.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Why's that? Yeah it's a gaming forum but there's always something to talk about.
'Cause it's like going to a vegetarian forum and talking about everyones favourite pork.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

o_o I prefer bacon myself.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

So if you plays games you automatically dont particpate in sports?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I guess that depends on your level of playing.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Nice generalization. Not all gamers play games 100% of the time.

Anywho.. boxing is quite fun as well. I prefer MMA simply because it's more complete and can be put to practical use, but I do enjoy watching two people slug the hell out of each other. I'm not much into ground fighting which is why I love boxing and kickboxing.