RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

ouh two but i thought what i do soon i later have no to do ^^
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Ok then, RSTop40 is officially off-season! Thanks to all who supported the show through its 43 weeks (plus the Project 24 special) either by listening live, downloading the podcast or requesting music on the 24/7 stream.

The plan is to start Season 2 in September with the "End of Summer Special", aka the most requested tracks during the entire break. This means you should all keep requesting and trying to get your favourites up there! See you on the other side!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Great run of the Countdown man! Had fun, and sometimes weirdly entertaining, segments along with the countdown, which are always a plus. Hope some of those segments and new ones happen in Season 2!

Also, I think the show also created new RadioSEGA Classics. But that's none of my business. *Kermit sip*
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

KC wrote:Ok then, RSTop40 is officially off-season! Thanks to all who supported the show through its 43 weeks (plus the Project 24 special) either by listening live, downloading the podcast or requesting music on the 24/7 stream.
Welcome! I'ts been great fun! ^_^
KC wrote:The plan is to start Season 2 in September with the "End of Summer Special", aka the most requested tracks during the entire break. This means you should all keep requesting and trying to get your favourites up there! See you on the other side!
W00t! On it! :P Have fun on your break, KC!
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Can definitely say I learnt a lot from tonight's Ecco Top40... I never realised just how many balls are in the Ecco series! XD
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Buta wrote:Can definitely say I learnt a lot from tonight's Ecco Top40... I never realised just how many balls are in the Ecco series! XD
BALLS! Also, SEGAducation FTW! :)

As an aside, I understand that, for the 3 episodes of this season, the volume of my voice during talk breaks has been a bit low. It's something to do with both the new software I'm using, which doesn't decrease the volume of the background music as much as I'd want it to, and my new mic as well. I'll try to fix things for next week's show in order to improve. Thanks for your patience! :)
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

What happened to episode 17 from the archive?

Has it been lost forever?

I was going back and listening to some of the old shows while I work out. It has been a lot of fun!
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Midwinter wrote:What happened to episode 17 from the archive?

Has it been lost forever?

I was going back and listening to some of the old shows while I work out. It has been a lot of fun!
Not sure what happened there but I've re-uploaded it, so it's fixed. Thanks for the heads-up and I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

I appreciate it!
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Guess this is a good time to remind everyone that our WinterFest Edition is coming, and we need you guys to suggest your favourite Winter-themed SEGA (not just Sonic, SEGA) tracks. Feel free to use this thread to suggest whatever comes to mind. I'll round it up and create a poll for people to vote for their favourites. Thanks!