The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Man this week was hell. I stayed up 'till 12PM all night, every night just to do my homework. Honestly! I'm starting to feel the pressure in year 10.
Thank god weekend has finally arrived and I don't have much homework either!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Man this week was hell. I stayed up 'till 12PM all night, every night just to do my homework. Honestly! I'm starting to feel the pressure in year 10.
Thank god weekend has finally arrived and I don't have much homework either!
Year 10 huh? That's sophomore year for us in the United States. I remember that year, by default my worse high school year.

So far today I'm in school right now, using my forensics teacher poor laptop....had a AP U.S. Government test about an hour ago.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

TheChaosBlue wrote:Year 10 huh? That's sophomore year for us in the United States. I remember that year, by default my worse high school year.
It's a pain I tell you! It was only the 2nd weak and we already had a test! Fuuuuuuck!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/alpha ... n-the-fury I finished this today :p Took 4 hours. I feel accomplished..and that's it. That's all I really did. Oh and me, the Mrs. and a friend did another podcast.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Well today I went on a school-related trip of sorts to Albany for a "Youth Summit" for the cause of preventing cyber-bullying. Afterwards there was a killer talent show...which we had to leave just when the winner were going to be announced....damnit....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Today I started on my School project. I am supposed to make something that would advertise anything I want so people would buy it. We had a few choices, including posters, Webpages and radio jingles but I chose Radio Advertisement.
So what I had in mind was an advertisement for a movie. The movie would be something like Left 4 Dead. I call it... Dead School!
Anyways, so I got the background music I wanted and I'm looking for the sound effects and voice acting as I go. I'm using a MP3 mixer program I downloaded and I'm using its 7 day trial. This should be interesting and I have a feeling it'll be epic once I'm done.
Thank god it's only a radio advertisement. A trailer would be harder to make.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Today I woke up and sneezed.

Epic so far!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Woke up and cleaned the bathroom. Great start to my Sunday. -_-
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Today i recuperated after yesterdays trip to the MCM Expo at Telford

Looking forward to the London one :D
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Just finished a 4 hour documentary about President Truman on Netflix. So long....but it was worth it for me. I enjoyed it a lot.