Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Rayman Origins.

It's a great game, but I feel it's too hard to beat even for casual players...especially Land of the Livid Dead. *Whimpers*
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Starlight wrote:Rayman Origins.

It's a great game, but I feel it's too hard to beat even for casual players...especially Land of the Livid Dead. *Whimpers*
What? I haven't completed Rayman Origins yet, but nothing has been even close to too hard. Land of the Livid Dead is a special world.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Got a couple more things. I'm on a roll as of late.

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution - played the HELL out of this game in 2005-2006..going to play the hell out of it again! Also I ordered it just 2 days ago from literally the other side of the country and it's already here. Talk about fast. Got it for $5 including shipping
Asciiware Ps1 Arcade Stick. - 5 bucks including shipping as well. :D I tried this one in person when I was in Missouri and I decided I'd go ahead and buy it. It's no Hori but the joystick has the microswitches in it just like a higher end arcade stick and the buttons, while they aren't anything like Sanwas are actually not bad.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

RAGE on the 360. It's not as bad as I was expecting.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Way of the Samurai 3 (via Games on Demand) and Yakuza 4. I'm a terrible Yakuza fan, I'm a game behind now... though at least the current game is rather awful* so I don't feel so bad about not having it!

*based on the Japanese demo, I heard they tried to fix the controls for the western release but I doubt they were all that successful.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Bought the Xbox I wanted and Sonic Mega Collection Plus for it as it was going cheap.
Will wait until I get paid next to splash out slightly on some other games.
Rosiesonic21
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Rosiesonic21 »

I recently bought Mario and Sonic and the London 2012 oylmpic games
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Bought Dungeon Defenders today from Steam. I probably won't play it a lot but I figured I might as well buy it since my other friends are buying it and it would be fun playing something together other then the usual zombie killing games like L4D2 and Killing Floor.

Downloading it now actually...
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

this arrived today, though not a game, it sorta belongs here. for now its the crown to my collection as only 100 or so were made & were handed out to sega employees in the 1999-2001 period

I also bought this DC sticker sheet yesterday

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Wow that's really cool. Are you going to frame them? I would
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.