What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness. Love this game to death. :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Playing Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes while I wait for Pirate Warriors to arrive. Finished the first routes for Ieyasu Tokugawa, Mitsunari Ishida, Yukimura Sanada, Kanbe Kuroda (worst character), and Magoichi Saika (best character). Now considering who I should go with next, Tsuruhime seems likely.

edit: Went with Tsuruhime, the game just got moe.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I finished Silent hill Downpour over the weekend which wasn't too bad so now I've started Neverdead. A standard shooter of sorts except for the fact your main fellas immortal. As he's attacked he can get his arms or legs ripped off but keep on going. There's even simple puzzles involving just using your dismembered head to get around. Not too far into it but it seems pretty good so far.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Playing Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes while I wait for Pirate Warriors to arrive. Finished the first routes for Ieyasu Tokugawa, Mitsunari Ishida, Yukimura Sanada, Kanbe Kuroda (worst character), and Magoichi Saika (best character). Now considering who I should go with next, Tsuruhime seems likely.

edit: Went with Tsuruhime, the game just got moe.
I'd say it's a tie between Kanbe Kuroda and Yoshihiro Shimazu for worst character. As for best, you're probably right about Magoichi Saika. Motochika's pretty rad too though.

Tsuruhime's second story route is pretty fun. A boat race featuring Moe girl vs Pirates. Beats Oxford v Cambridge any day.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I'd say it's a tie between Kanbe Kuroda and Yoshihiro Shimazu for worst character. As for best, you're probably right about Magoichi Saika. Motochika's pretty rad too though.

Tsuruhime's second story route is pretty fun. A boat race featuring Moe girl vs Pirates. Beats Oxford v Cambridge any day.
Is Yoshihiro the creepy mummy guy? I've been putting off playing as him since he doesn't look very fun to play as.

edit: oh no, he's the old dude, I forgot he was playable. Just started his story, not nearly as bad as Kanbe.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Is Yoshihiro the creepy mummy guy? I've been putting off playing as him since he doesn't look very fun to play as.
Nah, that's Yoshitsugu. He's not too bad. Nothing to write home about though, aside from being creepy leper man.
Reknoc wrote:edit: oh no, he's the old dude, I forgot he was playable. Just started his story, not nearly as bad as Kanbe.
Really? I found him really clunky and awkward.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Nah, that's Yoshitsugu. He's not too bad. Nothing to write home about though, aside from being creepy leper man.

Really? I found him really clunky and awkward.
He's slow but not nearly as slow as Kanbe, he's still a powerhouse but his attacks are surprisingly fast. Having all his normal attacks be vertical slashes seems a bit odd but his supers are easily comboable.

Oh, I was watching Utage gameplay of Sorin, since you never actually fight him proper and he looks hilarious to play as.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:He's slow but not nearly as slow as Kanbe, he's still a powerhouse but his attacks are surprisingly fast. Having all his normal attacks be vertical slashes seems a bit odd but his supers are easily comboable.
The vertical attacks are probably why I didn't like him. I prefer to do a little damage to a group of enemies than a lot of damage to one.
Reknoc wrote:Oh, I was watching Utage gameplay of Sorin, since you never actually fight him proper and he looks hilarious to play as.
I've not given Sorin a try yet, but I'm looking forward to it and when I do I'll make Pontiff Xavi proud!

Anyway, I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
I'm enjoying it, especially the multiplayer which is unusual for me, however, I'd enjoy it more if my Xbox didn't keep rejecting the disc. I can't tell if the disc is faulty or if my Xbox is getting fussy after being a year old.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:The vertical attacks are probably why I didn't like him. I prefer to do a little damage to a group of enemies than a lot of damage to one.

I've not given Sorin a try yet, but I'm looking forward to it and when I do I'll make Pontiff Xavi proud!
The clip I watched was from the Date's stage. One of his other weapons is a cloud that looks like Flying Nimbus from Dragonball lolol. Also I wish I knew you could activate the dash yourself when I was doing that stage, may have won both the races then.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:The clip I watched was from the Date's stage. One of his other weapons is a cloud that looks like Flying Nimbus from Dragonball lolol. Also I wish I knew you could activate the dash yourself when I was doing that stage, may have won both the races then.
You only need to win the first race for Dragon Race at Oshu. During the second you need to K.O Kojuro while he's on horseback. It's a bit easier than it sounds, just hammer square when you get close and use your Basara against him whenever you can.