What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Moved onto Crash 3.
Good lad: Best in the series.

I've borrowed my sister's copy of Grand Theft Auto IV. It's uh...Tedious so far if I'm honest. Hopefully it'll pick up soon.

And hopefully Roman will sod off.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Been swapping around between Kid Icarus and Ys, both games are too good. Gonna be a bit sad when I finish Ys since Ys: Origin still doesn't have a release date. I do have Ys 6 to play afterwards at least.

Hey Adol, we're really sailing away!
Kaito-kun wrote:I've borrowed my sister's copy of Grand Theft Auto IV. It's uh...Tedious so far if I'm honest. Hopefully it'll pick up soon.
Why did you not heed my warnings?
Kaito-kun wrote:And hopefully Roman will sod off.
Hahahahahaha.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

About to play some Chakan. I really don't know what everyone's deal with this game is. It's damn hard but it's really not impossible like most people make it out to be
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:
Why did you not heed my warnings?
Your warning actually made me more curious about it. Besides, I didn't spend any money on it.
Reknoc wrote:Hahahahahaha.
God-dammit.
Wrath Oskvro wrote:About to play some Chakan.
I misread that as "Chikan".
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Chikan. The Forever Hen.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Playing Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation. Pretty good graphics for a smartphone game.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Reknoc wrote:Well Legend and Anniversary already came out on the 360. The collection was just an excuse to pretty them up a little more (except Legend which has some sort of bloom bug) and release them on the PS3. Underworld is the only one of the 3 that was made primarily as a HD game. Legend and Anniversary started out on last gens consoles.
Just noticed this, and wanted to comment. Oddly, Legend and Anniversary are based on the PS2 code and not the already HD 360 code, something to do with Sony saying that all code had to be based on PlayStation code. Not sure how that applies to Splinter Cell, which was PC, but....eh. Probably where the bug in Legend comes from.
XxALLhailShadowxX
Level 1
Level 1

Post by XxALLhailShadowxX »

im playing Shadow the hedgehog
Segaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wub:

Shadow is my Fav <3

Green Hill Zone best Level ever ^.^
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Super Street Fighter IV. Sort of. I just got a video driver update and I thought updates were supposed to IMPROVE performance, not dumb it down. -_- I was playing SSF4 with every setting up all the way silky smooth yesterday and now it's....not silky smooth. So now I'm trying to find which revision I had before I updated it.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Lovefilm have sent me the Silent Hill collection today so I should be playing that tonight. Can't wait to see how good/terrible it is.