What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Aww, Conker's Bad Fur Day! I've never really played a lot of the N64 version, but I loved the Xbox remake. So, so funny!
totaltristania
Level 1
Level 1

Post by totaltristania »

The last remnant and Need For Speed Shift in Pc , Pokemon HeardGold in Ds ^^
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

story of thor 2 (legend of oasis) on my saturn

I never finished it back in the day, no if I only could find someone to play it in co-op ;)
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Just started playing Dead to Rights: Retribution. It's really good fun! No, it's not GOTY material, no it's not sophisticated but it's a good old fashioned third person shooter with a semi-decent story. I love the mix up between brawling, shooting & controling shadow.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I tried the first song of Parappa a few more times and still couldn't quite do it so I let my fiancé try it and she did it on the first try! She's even less of a gamer than me! Beginner's luck...
ImageImage
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Started playing Resonance of Fate. Really awesome, yet complicated battle system, but after getting used to the game over screen, I'm starting to get used to how it all works and actually progress through the game. It is very satisfying when it all comes together!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I'm trying to clean up Tales of Vesperia before game of the forever arrives next week, but it's not going so well, since I'm spending most of my time playing Infinite Space.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

More Dead to Rights Retribution for me. I absolutely love this game, it's just unashamed fun pressed onto a blu ray disc. Well it was, until it gave me a section where I have to difuse 3 bombs while dealing with 40 odd enemies and 2 untouchabel snipers and a 2 minute time limit. F**king impossible...
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Replaying the mighty Panzer Dragoon Saga.

It's shorter than I remember, but it's still got the best RPG battle system ever.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Im quite far into Heavy rain now. It's definately QTEriffic. Pretty much every little thing you do involves one but I've gotten used to the controls now and the stories got it's claws into me. It's definately one of the best storylines i've played in a game in ages. The freedom of choice in the decisions you can make is quite impressive aswell.

EDIT: I got up to a scene last night where you have a love scene QTE. I was playing it on my own and I still felt uncomfortable. It looked Weird.